Sunday 19 November 2017

The Unknowable....A poem

Some eyes have poetry in them and some eyes inspire poetry in the beholders.

This poem is dedicated to such a pair of marvel...



The Unknowable....


What is there in those sparkling oceans?
Are those eyes or the spells of magicians?  
                                                                                                 
I dare not give it a name
Which dwells in no words
It is soft like a dew drop
But wins the deadliest swords

That unknowable colors my world
With the prettiest of the hues
It keeps me awake in my dreams
And i dream it in my muse

O, the source of that charm!
My heart longs for thee
Take me in your regal reign
And make me for ever free.

.................by Prem Anuraag ( 21st Nov., 2016)

No comments:

The Great Indian Lower Middle Class Marriages:

Episode 2 The nubile boy and his expectations from a girl  Ashwin is from a lower middle class farmer family. It is quite evident...